Ribs

In Atlanta 3 weeks ago my uncle Link threw it down in the kitchen. My aunt was working and he decided to make some dine dine for me and the kids. OMG, it was the most amazing attempt and suceed ever. So, of coarse it is my turn to attemp to make some ribs. Last time I made a cake from sctract, or homemade organic cupcakes, or homemade cheesecake they were ALL fantastic. Oh yah I forgot about the first apple pie. I ended have a photo of that one too, it was amazing until the nats took over and ate my pie. Anyways RIBS. i found a Sweet-Hot baby back rib and feel I have meet a few experts, friends, and associates whom I have launched this BIG secret about me making some ribs, and given me some inside addition tips. Stay tune for the finally word when I throw it down, just lilke my Uncle Link did too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party