Blackstone "Delectable Red"

Yesterday I went to Trader Joe's and got a few wines. Of coarse anything under 5.00 bucks.

I found this amazing "delectable red" wine by Blackstone. It's smooth, fruit forward. It's VERY similar to a cab. sav.

If you happen to need a bottle for a gift, because you are NOT sure what type of wine someone likes this is a great wine to give.

Its on a special for 3.99, but I know this wine has to be a 10 buck a bottle wine.

I have to warn you, I had one glass of wine and I was very tipsy.

Here's the photo of this wine....


Comments

  1. yes I scored some too at my T.Joes two weeksago.
    Was surprised because our local Wally mart sells this Delectable Red on occasion for , gulp, $13.79 their price. So the 3.99 was fabulous. The second I opened it, hubby and I loved it and I expect to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is fantastic. Very deep fruity flavor, just the right balance. I'm going back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Im not the only one. Do either of you have a site I can look at? Also what other reds have you feel in love with??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out Trader Joe's only had this wine on sale for a short time. Now I can't find it anywhere. I've looked up this particular Blackstone "Delectable Red' wine online and at a coupld of wine stores. If you happene ot know where else to find it, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.blackstonewinery.com/where-to-buy.php#.U_8yttDD-Uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS