So, I finally went to see Julie and Julia. It was definitely a movie I recommend even for people who aren't into cooking or have NO clue whom, Julia is. Although, my adrenalin is rushing right now, because I want to cook so much food, and finish my cook books, and of coarse get back to blogging.

For those of you who haven't seen it or heard of Julie and Julia, I will NOT spoil it for you. It’s about two different true stories, and how they moved to a location because of their husbands jobs. Julie decides to challenge herself to finish something in life. She has always been someone to start a task or even writing a book and doesn’t finish. This was a great self reliever, and if she puts her mind to it, she will actually be able to complete other things in life. It was obsession at times being Julia, but that turned into cooking each and every night with her husband. In the end she realized so much more highly of herself, and really thinks this was a great way for her to find cooking to be her OTHER niche. It was amazing how the stories were so alike but so different.

I to, started to make myself sneak into their shoes and realize I am very similar. I want to enroll in school because I feel that this is the ONLY way I will learn. Although I am so driven, passionate, and a hard worker, I don’t think that will be the ONLY way. Next week I am starting a class to teach students, this week I talked with some members at my job about wine and getting into it, I also network everyday about “ The pioneer women”, and talk about my blog. It’s amazing how you can just sit in a chair and your mind just goes goes goes. Although, I have to say this is something more amazing then even after watching this movie. I am able to market my blog, continue with my recipes and run with whatever the wind takes me to actually be able to start this blog and finish this blog (whatever “finishing” a blog means).

The dislikes about the movie, have to do with the last sentence, and again I will no spoil it. I hope you all enjoy the movie. Living at the age of 92 and accomplishing as much as Julia did this makes me realize I will live long, and dream far, and become everything I allow myself to do, with or without someone I will be happy no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party