Barrios

This Sunday December 12, 2009 we had a holiday party at Barrio's. As much as my coworker reams on me because he didn't like the food (he doesn't enjoy trying new things, so he rather eat a burger from McDonalds) isn't going to keep me from letting my fans know about it.

This is one place if your open to try good food and not complain about what is in it, here you go. Although, they have the most basic meals on their menu; tacos, salsas (try the verde one), steak, slow braised ribs etc. They have the best moles and added ingredients I've had in a while. The environment weather your eating happy hour or having a gathering is very complimenting. I enjoyed the enchiladas; chicken en adobo jack and oaxaca cheeses, black bean-roasted garlic sauce and red chile rajas . $14 .00. I thought for $14.00 these were amazing.


After eating guacamole, salsa and having a taste for a Sangria my manager decided it was wine time. Needless to say anymore, I was ready for some wine. I LOVE wine....It was a great addition with my enchiladas. We had leyda . pinot noir leyda valley . 2008 for $34.00. This experience was enough to tell my friends all about it, and this weekend we are doing a happy hour with some margaritas and some tasty chips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS