Question of the day.....What kind of tree do you have?

This is the comment number I was on this questions.....28663 (The pioneer women)-
On December 15th, 2009 at 9:21 pm Daisha Nieto said:
I bought an artificial white light 7 foot tree that’s decorated with purple balls and gold icicles. I lost my father last year and around the holidays it’s hard to not think about the ones you love. One thing I remember about him was he use to buy the Christmas pine tree spray. I went out and bought a cinnamon and cranberry candle and burn it each night to bring aroma in my home and makes it feel like Christmas. I decided now that I live alone that I would continue this memory of my father with an aroma that makes me feel like he is still with me.

So, Ree is my favorite blog and she is sooo amazing. I ONLY go to her page everyday and have made several of her meals. I have yet to show you love like her pages shows me.

I could ONLY image the day this blog gets that popular. Read her story and you will be in love, cowgirl or city girl you will be amazed. As for you lady who can't change a tire (I can't), but can change a battery (that's me). You'll even love her ideas, photos, and her recipes are sooo easy to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS