Burgers, Burgers, and MORE Burgers

Last night I didn't feel to good after I ran my first run and 8K. Although, what Daisha always says " a good homecooked meal will always make you feel better". I decided even know I made burgers the night before, its almost summer time, and once a week won't hurt. Shoot....Sunday makes it a new week :)

Rachel Ray calls this burger the "Inside Out Burger, but it's my recipe, cause I threw several new ingredients in, including the cheese and bacon.

Daisha's Simple Inside\Out Burger

1\4 pound of beef chuck
1 slice of bacon from the deli (fresh cut), diced
1 leaf of basil chopped
1\4 cup Italian mixed cheese and cheddar
salt and pepper

I mixed all the ingredients in a medium bowl and form 3 patties. Warmed my stove top grill up and placed the burger directly on the grill without adding oil. Flipped the burgers one time and cooked for about 10 mins. Placed each burger on a paper towel to cool. Served on toasted buns with lettuce. Simple and delightful for a wonderful cool night in Seattle.

Quick sauce:

Miracle Whip and Ketcup make an amazing sauce for any burger.


Meanwhile I had a few left over feta cheese and through an amazing penne salad to go on the side.

Creamy Italian Penne Salad

1 cup penne noodle; cooked
1\4 cup green peppers
1\4 cup red peppers
1\4 red onions
1 can 8 oz olives; drained
1\2 cup feta cheese
1\4 evaporated milk

Bring water to a boil and add penne noodles with a pinch of salt. Cook until almost soft. In a blender or food processor add feta cheese, evaporated milk, cilantro, and salt\pepper. Blend well. Add to pasta and refrigerate for about 30 mins.

If you serve this you may need to take the recipe its simple and great crunchy flavor. Add any color of peppers for array of color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS