Birthday Weekend Treats



It was an amazing weekend. I have a few places and treats to show you. First and for most I want to thank everyone who came out and shared my bday weekend with me. Especially Chels she really made it a good one. Luv yah....
Friday was the official Birthday. Chels and I walked greenlake and then headed over to Ballard for the most important yet my favorite food ever- BREAKFAST....

We walked in a cute little restaurant and began with coffee which I was really really excited for, and come to find out there was ONLY crepes. OK. so the truth is we had walked into the wrong place. Shoot I didn't know, neither did she. We began with an apologies and walked to "The Dish". http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-dish-seattle

OMG I can't explain to you the prices, amazing, the coffee- strong but amazing, the abeyance was even more icing on the cake. I love whole in the wall spots and this is where I will be returning. if you only knew how many places I looked up. There was always something wrong, and since we went with the flow it worked out. That was my theme for the weekend- GO WITH THE FLOW.

Normally there would be food food food on my blog, but this is a special post. Ree does it, and many other people who blog.

After we went to breakfast I felt as if I wouldn't eat the rest of the day, but two hours later we are at Summer Jam waiting for a brisket sandwich. You don't even understand how much that meant to me. My papi loved beef sandwich's and I was never a fan. Although like I have mentioned before, why didn't I try it.......

My theory is: TRY it, you won't die, and you could be allergic, but how do you know IF you don't try it. HAHA :)


Steak and Shrimp was amazing. I helped Victoria eat some greens and the Chili Chicken with Rice. Soooo amazing to. If I would have done it all over again I would've got the ribs.

Thanks to my friend Chris Hughes he made it happen. I need some of this cake just writing about it. The recipe will be uploaded soon. His grandma passed down this recipe to him, and he said he was willing to share with me. I dont know I think recipes are like secrets. You dont tell unless you trust someone with it. I will share it, but honestly who is really going to make it and use it. Shoot......(I dont know I have a handful of followers).




(there is a lot of empty drinks in the back ground)
A table was much need for sitting and chilling with close friends. Everyone knew it was my birthday because of the cute sign...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS