Can't get enough- Caribbean Jerk Stew Over White Rice....

Semi-homemade is essential on busy weekends. I reached the opportunity to try a SPICY food and fall in love. I have work, work, work, and a little time to play this weekend. Today, I decided to master the Caribbean Jerk weekend finale recipe. Its my co-workers with a little twist of my "can't get enough" veggies. I love veggies, but I def. have mortified this recipe. This will be a weekly meal, but I think I need a little more spice.......Ill keep that in mind next time. Enjoy.

2 thinly sliced shoulder beef; diced
2 cups of Caribbean Jerk Marinate
3 medium red potatoes; chopped and diced (keep in mind the small the faster potatoes cook)
1\2 8 oz. can of carrots
1\2 8 oz. can of peas
1\4 cup of chicken/beef broth


Marinate steak chunks for two days in the Caribbean jerk marinate. Shear meat until a little brown and simmer while adding chicken/beef broth leaving half for later. Meanwhile cooked the rice and let set in pan with top attached until ready to serve.Add chopped potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Add a little more chicken broth if needed (you made not need it all, depends on how thick you may want it). Add the peas and carrots to the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes.

Comments

  1. Honestly I dont know about you, but this is to KILL for. I love Semi-home meals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS