Gordito's

Amazing little hole in the wall spot. Although some are low key and a few people throughout the day. This place is live and kicking. So here's the scoop.

You can eat anything on the menu, we had the Wet Burrito (also know as infant size burrito). Chels and I both enjoyed this tasty treat. I had the steak and added fajitas veggies. I can't believe the flavors in this infant size burrito, it was amazing and delicious. I thought for a mintue I was going to finish it, but I only finished a half. Although, that is alot.

Drinks: The Horchata (sweet rice milk drink) was actually really good and same price as the coke products served.



Please visit the site and listen to the reviews, Its worth the trip to Ballard.
http://gorditoshealthymexicanfood.com/

Parking was a little weird, but their is a monitoring man at the local Bartells, so we waiting patiently for a spot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS