Pike Street Fish Fry






Pike Street Fry Fish
925 E Pike St
(between Broadway & 10th Ave)
Seattle, WA 98122

Enjoy! This place has amazing crunch and flaky cod, halibut, shrimp, and many other tasty treats. In addition to their homemade french fries enjoy a delicious dipping sauces. I stood in line with many questions and thoughts (when don’t I) and the gentleman was able to guide me through the menu after stating it was my first time. These friendly co-workers talk you through the menu and personalize your order with “Daisha” fried cod order is ready”. I enjoy that especially with all the anticipation built up for. They have really good water for: FREE (I had four glasses). Maybe I was just thirsty, but it went well with the fish. I bite into one bite and it was MINDBLOWING. Have you ever had fish that is sooo delicious you look down and ask yourself “I don’t remember eating that piece, let alone the whole plate”. Shall I ask for seconds, knowing it was just that darn good.
Well, that was my experience.
Honestly it’s hard to not love food so damn much, but this was tasty. Do enjoy!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS