German Pancakes


Seriously I didn't think I would have gotten full. Although we are Americans and eat a lot. As for this recipe my "roomate" Taylor's mom made these for me. they call this family night, and then stay in and watch a little tube. Haha :) Its too funny, yet Im highly interested in her because she is 92 and in such great health. Its a blessing to see grandparents get soo old. I miss may dad and wish he was still her, yet we had a lot of great memories. OK, before I get all soppy and teary eyes.....

6 eggs
1\2 tsp salt
3\4 cup flour
1 1\2 cups milk
butter

Mix in a blender. Use a non stick frying pan. On medium melt the shortening or butter for each pancake. Depending on you taste, but you want it light and fluffy....

Suggestions:

Add butter ( I know I know) I may have gained a few pounds, but you do this ONCE and a while. Add sugar (sprinkle) across the cake. It's honestly the BEST way to eat it.

Although, some people enjoy Bosenberry, Strawberry, or any tasty jelly with butter.

All the above is amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS