Daisha's True Story


How did you get your body fat down? Oh don’t you worry I am still working on it. Some people will say OMG I lost 2 pds this week and blah blah, have them get on a scale daily (not the case) and see what is really going on. I’m never worried about how much I weight, but I will most likely never get until 160, but my trainer is challenging me. I realized consistency is the key. No matter what someone will tell you as long as you are being consistent? I weighted 165 and body fat at 32 again. It’s a goal to get to 26 percent body fat and weight 155pds. I have been in the gym for a full month now, and I have seen I can climb up hills better, building strength using the machines, and holding my body in a plank position and my stanza is where it needs to be. I’m still working, but its all because of consistency. I have built an amazing daily routine and it works. Unfortunately, it’s harder to say then do. I have decided to add a few ingredients in my life. Power juice, Salad, and water. My goal was to increased 12, 1 pints of water daily, dude are you serious?? Lets move forward with a realistic vision. I am now drinking water and drinking an average of 2 – 5, 1 pints of water a day. I think this is better than nothing. I have also decided to add “Power Juice”. Every Sunday I get paid, I return to McPhearson Produce stand on Beacon Hill and get EVERY veggie\fruit possible. My favorite blend is below. I enjoy the mix of fruits and veggie, but I rather add veggies to my meals (as I always do but start measuring how much). An average American should have 4 cups of fruits and veggies daily. DONE. I have managed to bring up my intake by doubling the amount of veggies and fruits I was eating. I’ve managed to add a salad EVERY time I have lunch for the last two weeks, and seeing a huge different. If you didn’t know fruits and veggies are carbs, but have nutrients too. There were a few things I had to eliminate out of my life; taco bell and ice cream, and snickers. This has been easy, but I’m able to have ice cream a few times throughout the month. I think I have also had a few cheater snacks, but as long as I’m not constant with these bad foods I will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS