Blu Water Bistro- Leschi (also in Greenlake)


Blu Water Bistro
102 lakeside Ave
Seattle WA, 98122
Contact #: 206.328.2233
HH 4:00 - 6:00 & 10:00pm - close(add opentable.com, urbanspoon.com, yelp.com, or happyhour.com to your phone)
http://www.bluwaterbistro.com/

This weekend Blu Water bistro is featuring a lobster and steak with dessert for valentines day. Honestly its a great deal for 29.99. I had eaten there before and wasn't really into this place, and then Friday three days before valentines day it was life changing. My best friend always raves about this place and how she always ate there, and finally I tried it. I wasn't to happy with the service nor the food. We all know I will always love Joey's, but never afraid to to something new.

Valentines isn't my thing, but this year (I say this every year) was different. I was with a special friend. He booked reservations and believe me I was hesitant, by asking why did you pick this location and place? Although I knew he was a smart cookie, so i rolled with it. Due to taking 15 mins to order, and asking a few questions to make a perfect selection I decided to study the menu. I already knew I wanted steak and lobster, therefore everything else was choosing a wine and maybe appetizers. I went with the a red, Cavatappi Sangiovese, from Wahluke Slope, WA. This wine is a big juicy fruit with notes of earth and minerals, for $7.50 glass or a bottle 29.50, next time were getting a bottle. This saved a lot more time for talking about our days. We both are very observant and it made talking about this restaurant a whole lot easier (second opinions).

The steak and lobster was cooked with perfection with a slight pink and lobster was a great texture. The portions are moderate, yet perfect for an evening out. They have a featured bread (which most resturants do) with a light oilve oil and mixed of garlic, red peppers, lemon, and many other infused flavors which is great when they add a little more than normal, otherwise it's pretty blan.

I enjoy my evening their they have plush leather couched in the middle of the restaurant with a TV, just in case the normal suspects DON'T want to celebrate and just socialize or hit their magnificent HH, http://www.bluwaterbistro.com/loc_le.php#HappyHour. When you first walk into the door their is a bar and pool tables, which gave it a casual, but still a classy restaurant. The Leschi location is very diverse(because of the neighborhood), which I enjoy and feel very comfortable. It's on the water, but it's not like Salty's where you will spend $50 bucks for a salad and wine.

I will defiantly return. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 7. Everyone always can have room for improvement and their dress code needs to be a little more enforced and consistent. A 7 is a high rating for me, so don't take it personal if you feel different. Thanks for reading my blog. Remember "don't under estimate a women of light color", god bless and good eats.

Daisha

Blu water has these amazing Ragoon wraps with cheese inside and when you grab one the goodness oooiiissees out (I don't know if that's a word). Anyways life changing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party