Fine Dining in Seattle


This is a question everyone asks. I want to take my lady out where should I go. Where is a classy but elegant restaurant for us to enjoy dinner. I've finally decided to make a list and keep adding to it. I will be finally going to Black Bottle and see will be able to add this to my blog.

Canlis- 2576 Aurora Avenue North, Seattle - (206) 283-3313- 998 reviews


Chandlers Crabhouse
- 901 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle – 211 reviews ( we MIGHT need to do a road trip)


35th Street Bistro
-709 North 35th Street, Seattle- 264 reviews


Franks Oyster and Champagne House
- 2616 NE 55th Seattle WA 98105 (place I have GC for)…


Ponti Seafood Grill Private Dining
- 3014 3rd Avenue North, Seattle -431 reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party