COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Happy Easter Everyone,

I hope your having a great one. I'm in Vancouver, WA hanging out with family and enjoying my time away from Seattle, WA.

Today I was watching EXTREME COUPON. It's amazing what these women have going on. We have women "buying" $800receipt   totals (of items they DONT need for the day/week/ever) and spending 0 - 25 bucks. I love that they have a budget and going in the store and sometimes spend nothing.

I dont know what my TRUE feelings are about this show, but I will say Im addicted to coupons, saving, and making a "GOOD DEAL" happen.

I love to brag about how much I spend on flights and how I look to find the deal.

I have a few websites I would like to share with you.
RETAILMENOT is a great website for looking for deals, know when stores are having a sale, 
and a great site to save on!

It's good to know when sales start and end for the week. 
It's always good to know which stores carry what.

Safeway
SAFEWAY JUSTFORYOU

This is a program that is GREAT. It has free items, .50 cent items, and so much more off items in the store Make sure you sign up. Every wednesday you can add items, and then head to the store and start saving.

Lastly,

Do you happen to get adds in the mail? Check it out and make sure you add items and separate 
them. It's easier to shop when you have items all organized. When I go to the store I never leave the
house without them. 

Coupons are in the mail, adds, and if you have a local postal service stop in I'm sure they have an AD
recycle bin. You can always get them from friends and family too. I love using them especially on 
vitamins, stuff I don't like to purchase; soap, shampoo, conditioner, pop, cereal, toothpaste, and
toilet paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party