Miller Guilds Review Seattle, WA

Miller Guilds
Seattle, WA
http://millersguild.com/

We walked into this spot around 8:30 am to have breakfast. I knew I wanted waffles or pancakes or French toast. I was a little skeptical about the description of the waffle. I received my waffle to look like this.......

Amazing flavors, the maple syrup was fresh and delicious, the fruit was perfect not to tart, and the added cornmeal mix seeds were sooo amazing with the waffle. It was light, fluffy and not dense at all, the eggs were cooked to perfection; not runny or to hard, they were brown eggs and organic. The coffee was drip (option; drip or French press).

The atmosphere had an inferno that turns into a grill hot stove for pizzas. It also warmed the place up, which was great for Seattle on a rainy day. This type of touches really completes a restaurant. Sometimes when you are living in Seattle you don't leave because of the weather and then you think of a nice fire and food. This would be a great spot to have it all and NOT be at home. This would be a great first date, friends in town, and defiantly to eat alone. It was pretty dead when we got there.

The service. This place just opened and the gentlemen who owned it had his little's boys party that came in with his friends. His little boy was "president of the school for the day". the got to come down and have burgers, fries, cookies and milk. It was a great little treat.

Which brings me to the service. There was no host, which would defiantly help with the couple who stood around for almost ten mins trying to make sure they found someone to either seat themselves or be seated. I has already had my food but she didn't fill my coffee which was kind of annoying because it was empty while I was eating my food, which is a HUGE service docker for me. I simple explained to her that this is VERY much needed. I wish I could fulfill that service. I think this is a great spot, next to a hotel (Hotel Max) and it has potential. Although that service can easily be a disservice and people can leave with minor details like this, I have been eating out and review, and writing tips for a while and I see what restaurants need. Its hard to be in that environment as a customer and not want to help everyone.

Overall the food was great, the server was amazing and defiantly told me they JUST started having breakfast and they are working on getting a host, which is great. The owner has a restaurant in NYC, that's a sister restaurant which I will be checking out. I love the feel of it there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party