Brownstone Pancake Factory

OK. I love breakfast. It's in Jersey City off Grand Street. Plenty of parking, but prepared to wait (after 1100am). Its worth the wait. I've eaten here two times and its defiantly a high star in my book.



first visit; the location is prime, the parking is great, the in and out service was smooth. I reviewed the menu and found out this is a "dine, drives, and dives". They have a Guy Feri pancake wrap, but its almost to much food. I have yet to try it. I ended up getting the basic pancake, bacon, and eggs combo which is a whooping 10.00 bucks (only in jersey are prices these great), especially for the amount of food you receive. The pancakes (my mouth is watering talking about it) are delicious. Cooked to perfection and really flavorful. They syrup adds a flavor that really evolves the two ingredients to continue taking another bite. They are served with four fluffy, lite, and not to battery packThe eggs and bacon were tasty and crisp just how I like it. The coffee was great diner coffee and defiantly hit the spot times two cups.

The second visit was on a recent Saturday (I'm addicted I know) and I went with the omelets; I wanted grits. I just recently starting eating grits and in love with the flavors. Although, I wouldn't recommend; no flavor and I hate to add later its not the same. I like grits to be cooked with a little salt and pepper, butter and water it just makes the whole taste oh so much better. I ordered the loaded baked potatoe omelet with veggies and potatoes. I would defiantly ask for the sour cream on the side or don't add it, because I didn't finish it because it was too much. I normally always finish my food. I got a side of wheat and so did my friend and they served it piping hot with butter and jelly (they don't have strawberry), just grape jelly.

Side note;
I really want biscuits and gravy (they don't have this on the menu), which means I need to have Jacobs Pickles (in my food blog). I couldn't have enough breakfast in one day. Anyways I highly recommend you check this place out. The staff is amazing and the diner is ALWAY clean. The service is perfect during your stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS