Jersey Weekend

Taqueria: 56 Grove Street/ Grand Street / Jersey City  
(no photo because this dish was VERY greasy)

If you are going to eat here tacos only! We walked in and sat outside in the back alley way. Adorable. It was decorated with a Mexican flare and other fun décor; the beach theme with surf boards and poster "like" metal signs. It was a fun experience. We were in perfect time for a $3.00 mimosa and $3.00 bloody Mary's. We both tried the mimosa, which was tasty for me.

I started glancing through the menu and in fact I wanted breakfast, but they don't serve coffee. I was a little disoriented with a food spot NOT serving coffee. I should've ran out the back door. Just kidding.. I order Rancho Huevos, because I've been dying to try this, but it wasn't anything I would order. I've always seen friends and family order this and the eggs weren't runny, there was guacamole and its very much like a scramble, but this wasn't anything I was expecting. This dish was very greasy, not much flavorful and tasteless. I told the waiter and he gave me another mimosas, which didn't make sense because I didn't eat much food. Oh wait,my favorite part is on the menu no entree's were over 10.00 bucks, but the homemade fresh guacamole (wasn't on the menu and he up sold us as if it was free)was clearly 7.00 bucks when we got the bill. I was trying to figure out how much it was, and nothing was not show. So was it even 7.00 bucks?? Who knows. Anyways my overall experience wasn't a win and I will not be returning back to this place. I was very disappointed and hope something changes for this place soon. Drinks MIGHT be tasty, but honestly just go some place else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS