Apple Crisp (Betty Crisp & Food.Com)

I got my Christmas package yesterday from my momma :)
Well she is the almost like my momma. She claims me anyways...After trucking it to the grocery store I bought 5 apples and 2 pears to make my apple/pear pie. After making dinner I decided to open up my packages (not all the gifts) and there was 12 HUGE apples in a bag. I had to think fast... Apple Crisp. I'm not the best at baking, therefore I've decided to try to make


 Apple Crisp (Betty Crocker)

4 medium  tart cooking apples, sliced (4 cups)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Gold Medal all purpose flour
1/2 cup quick cooking or old fashioned oats
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg

Directions

Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cream until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
Serve warm with cream


Apple Crisp (Food.com)

6 cups sliced peeled apples
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine

Directions

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place apples in a buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
In a small bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
Using a pastry blender, cut butter into mixture until the mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle over the apples.
Bake for 40 minutes or until apples are tender.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS