Boston, MA Trip

I finally went to Boston, MA in January for my first trip of the year.
Actually it was 18 degrees weather and amazing.
It was two weeks exactly BEFORE they played my Seahawks and we LOST the Super Bowl this year.

I booked my bus to get to Boston with Mega Bus. It was about a 5 hour trip and I slept most of the time, but totally worth it all. My Bus

I started off by booking my hotel on hotel TONIGHT for $100\a night.
I stayed at Boston Park Plaza Hotel My Hotel

I wanted to try restaurants that were tasty/delicious, fun and spicy drinks, great customer service, and overall good atmosphere. I had a lot of places to try and had only TWO days.

I first visited Zocalo, Mexican Food on 35 Stanhope Street Boston, MA 02116. It was about 11 mins walking distance from my hotel. I really enjoyed my stay here. It was about 6:30, I walked in and went straight to the bar and spoke with the bartender. I asked for something spicy, margarita/tequila infused drink. he didn't give me a name of the drink, but it was spicy and hit the spot. I really wanted STEAK. I decided to try their carne asada with a flavorful infused in house marinate. It was exactly what I wanted.
 


After dinner I went to the "known" Flour & Bakery to try a Boston crème pie, it was about 8:30 pm and there was a line. Therefore I decided to just take a few photos and carry the memory of being their.
 
Although, I did happen to try the cupcake spot of the trip called, Sweet cupcakes and got the birthday cake cupcake. Check it out, I love Cupcakes. I always have to try a cupcake when going on a trip. It was a tasty little cupcake, clean place, and the gentlemen working was very helpful.
After viewing the historical parts of the commonwealth neighborhood I walked down through the park and soaked it all in. The buildings and all apartment/condo/something was very decorative and creative. The buildings had flowers and décor in the front of their buildings that gave the neighbors a simple décor touch. It was cute.

I woke up in the morning and went to the famous new hole in the spot in a gorgeous neighborhood called Mike & Patty. The sandwich I had the fancy sandwich  with eggs, avocado, bacon, and red onions and special sauce. I really thought this was a tasty sandwich.

Later that evening I went to McCormick & Schmicks, 34 Columbus Ave Boston, MA 02116. The restaurant was in the hotel which was easier to end up and relax and unwind.


There was a few restaurants that I didn't try but felt like they should defiantly stay on the "to-do list";

Fire & Ice
205 Berkeley St
Boston, MA 02116

The Market
120 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109

Atlantic Fish Company
761 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS