Cesar's Empandas



I mean first of all I have never had these drunk. Second off I think its worth going all the way to Brooklyn from. I would recommend before a game to grab a few and sneak them in (Barclay Center).

When I first stumbled upon this place it was my favorite new spot. My co-worker and I would walk 12+ blocks, shopped, worked up and appetite and then went to Cesar's "food truck". I normally don't eat street meat in NYC, but in Seattle this was a thing. HUGE large locations (similar to Smoorgashboarg here). Cesar's always has a line and its amazing. I always get the chicken one. I tried the spinach one this time around with my chicken one and wasn't to much of a fan. I like how friendly the guy server is. I mean its worth a try.

Suggestions from friends...
El Viejo Yayo
317 9th St Brooklyn, NY 11215

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party