Just would like to share. Thank you NYC

Over the last few months there are places I haven't blogged about that I've tried. I want to say THANK YOU even know I didn't say a little something these places still end up on my YELP, Foursquare, or Swarm account. I also don't forgot and if its tasty then I always let people know about them.
 
Today I want to say THANK YOU and show off a few places/Photos/images/tasty dishes....


Are you following my blog...If not please take a few minutes to FOLLOW me.
 
When I first moved to NYC I was living with my great friend (at the time) and she let me stay rent free for almost 2 months. After ONE month living in NYC that I was ready to start my life and leave Seattle. I then stayed in my own room in Williamsburg for ONE whole month (rent was a little insane) but the landlords wanted to renovated so moved. Although, we had friends (mice/cockroaches/waterbugs), but sad BC Brooklyn was great in the food world. Lets just say I don't want to remember my experience in the apartment, but it was PRIME location. ONE block from the subway....
 
If I had to say ONE place that makes me go back from time to time, that's ZONA ROSA. Its located off the metropolitan Ave/ Lormier (G train)!
 
I loved their drinks and food. The bartenders were always friendly. They have a rooftop that is pretty dope. I enjoyed going here during the week day when it was dead (semi-dead) and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Even on a gloomy day I enjoyed it.
 
then we left to the Upper East Side..
 
If I had to mention one place that I loved over here it would be the Gluten Free bakery, Pips Place that always taunted me when I was waiting for the 101S/101 local (on First Ave). I LOVED the tasty treats. Their cookies and small random treats were always a delight. If you're in the neighborhood check it out.
 
Unfortunately I had a turn for the worst (bad roomies) and needed to leave my life on the UES for my next journey in North Bergen..
 
I've lived in Jersey for about 6 months now and I love the view. I love the easy life. I love how chill it is. The city is right there, but Hoboken/New Port/Edgewater is right there also. I've been making an effort to get out and explore every single weekend, even in the 20 degree weather. I don't know what my next journey will be. I just know I want/love doing something that makes me happy. I want to be able to continue to share my stories and inspire people to be like me or live through me.
 
Thank you...
Jeanne Lee, Sydney Mintle, and Laurie Robertson for making me believe in myself and follow my dreams that I never thought in a million years would happen. I've made SOO many friends, connections, and learned so much about myself and I would've done it without you three ladies in my life.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS