Bergineline Gelato

This adorable ice cream spot, Bergenline Gelato has all the tasty treats; sorbet, ice cream, and gelato. The owner likes to add fun and new flavors. He gets his research from all around the world, goes to conventions, tastings, and is very involved in making customers happy.

This is a great spot to people watch. It's a kid friendly environment, crowds are welcome, and there is always two people or more working to accommodate large amounts of foot traffic.


My Birthday is Coming..












It was a Saturday night and I came to try something new. I got all dressed up and walked one block (this could be dangerous). I wanted two scoops on a waffle cone (which was fresh and tasty). It was very live especially BC it was still really cold outside, but our first warmer weekend (40 degrees). I got the Smores ice cream and strawberry cheesecake. I thought the flavors were perfect. I normally don't eat chocolate ice cream, therefore I didn't finish all of it, but it was nice to try something new. I loved the strawberry cheesecake (my mouth is watering typing this).

August 9th, 2015- Yesterday I went with my friend Katie to try another flavor. They made crumb chunks inside vanilla ice cream. This might be it. I really was pleased with my tasty choice. I had it in a ice cream cone and boy was this delicious. I really enjoyed it. I ate the ice cream cone and felt greedy, because I wanted more. That's alright this place in one and half block from my house. Oh my so delicious.

The service was perfect. The owner was really friendly (most aren't), especially when I tell them I have a food blog. I really like this spot and will be really excited when I can walk up there in my skirt and tank top and enjoy some tasty fresh, delicious ice cream.

            March 2015 flavor
Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream (delicious)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS