What's Your Gage?






I recently spoke with a new friend and she explained to me she has a gage for restaurants. Her gage was the bread. If the have bread before their meal she prefers it warm with oils or butter. Which some people I've spoke to recently said "warm bread"? #puzzled.

I tend to lean towards the first time walking into a place. Someone will always have a bad day, but I actually eat breath and live customer service. I feel like you can, let me correct myself I can also make a huge impact with a smile on my face and just keep smiling (NO,it's NOT because I'm from Washington), although a lot of people might think this is why.

I want a warm welcome (not fake) when each person comes in. Sometimes your guest, customer, or client might be having a bad day and its as simple as making them laugh, smile, engage with a little humor. There isn't to much "TMI" when you compliment them or show them you're alert and watching.



People who tend to see that quality will trust you more and open up and hey even smile (when one doesn't want to or normally doesn't). I've changed people in my position at my job when they wouldn't even acknowledge me before now they say HI, BYE, and have a nice weekend. They know I'm going to say it, so they beat me sometimes. It makes my heart melt when I change someone like this.

Believe me having a gage is important.

So the question is, "What's your gage"??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS