Taco Thursday or Tuesday?? (does it matter).... #LoveMexicanFood

I really thought I was cool, I decided to write a list of some amazing taco spots in NYC. I even went to Brooklyn to try a few. Some have closed down and some had really put a memory in my brain (I want to KEEP going back). Even know people say "its the same place different location" it really isn't. I rather eat at San loco in the LES VS Brooklyn. I don't know why, they just do it well/better....

Any who here are my spots in the need of trying. I will come back and rate them, but will also come up on my YELP page (checking in). I don't know IF you noticed, but I'm Yelp Elite now. I get in on all the details. I've meet a lot of friends too.


B - San Loco (Brooklyn Train: L / Bedford Ave. & Lower East Side: F/J train: Delancy
I also get a variety, but always stick to the chicken adobe and carnitas. It's something Mexican cookers do well, PORK. I love it soo much; tasty & flavorful.

NB- Otto Tacos Train: 1 Train / Christopher street (one opening up in Hells Kitchen area)
I haven't been yet. Looks small, quant, and West Village never fails me

NB - Goa Taco Train: F / Broadway Lafeyette
Ok they have this amazing Paratha Shell. I never tried it, but its ON my to do list.

NB- Essex Taqueria Train: F / Broadway Lafeyette
Great spot in the LES for a ladies night, hanging out, and enjoying some tasty food (Always crowded). This is why I haven't been. I would need to be in the area and just jump on in.

Los Tacos (Chelsea Market) Train: A,C,E: 14th Street

B- Casa Mezcal ($$$) Train: 6 / Select 101: Bus
Ok so I was sooo excited the first time I came here for a date. I had a Jalapeño drink. My date ordered food, but I lived right around the corner and just ate. It was a great evening. Relaxing chill. THEN they moved and this place was on fire last time I walked by (not literally), but sooo many people. They have a HUGE front door that opens and gets a great sitting outside feel. Very nice.

B- Green Rancho (Hells Kitchen) Train: A
When I first saw this spot I knew I was going to enjoy myself. When walking in the hostess greeted us and we immediately went to the bar. They had HH until 7:00 and got one of the drinks off the menu. We both had the basic with salt margarita and they were pretty strong. We got the 3 trio tacos (beef, chicken, and carnitas). The chicken was a little dry. The carnitas was crispy and flavorful, and then beef was a little greasy. The overall mal was pretty good. I've also never had those size of tacos and not have two tortillas. I was a little thrown about that. The rice and beans were tasty. The drinks were great. HH is pretty decent and they have daily specials during this time too.



One thing I can't seem to figure out when going to spots that serve single items (tacos, quesadillas, tamales) is HOW many to order. Sometimes I start small and work up, but honestly I would LIKE to avoid going for seconds. I also notice I'm not the only one. There is always someone in a group heading back up.

I hope I've made an end to finding the BEST Taco spots in NYC...

Enjoy. Eat. Sleep

NB - Never Been
B - Been

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party