Milk Sugar Love

This is REALLY a hidden little gem. (if you get off the Newport Path train stop walk through the mall and over towards Hamilton Park).... YOU will be in front of the store front on the left hand side of their street.

 We walked in on a pretty hot day looking for a tasty treat. My friend wanted to cinnamon ice cream which is in the special of the month.

This creation was created by the owner of something his grandma would make for him when they were kids.

The Broa Sundae is cinnamon infused vanilla ice cream, crushed cookies from te Azores, Portuguese Coffee Candied Almonds, Sugared Egg Yolks and Eucharist water.


I loved this creation. The flavors of the egg yolk, sugar, cream, milky ice cream, with cinnamon ice cream was delicious. The almonds were perfect with a little crunch. This is a monthly dish so get it why its hot. FYI you can't get the cinnamon ice cream UNLESS you order this tasty deliciousness treat. I tasted the Stumptown coffee and this was astonishing in fact I might need a scoop or two when we head to project eats. I hope they are going to be there this weekend.



Indeed there is milk with a little sugar, and everything is made with love. I had a great experience from the atmosphere in this hole in the wall spot, service and knowledge from the front and back staff. Very informative staff about the product. You could tell they all loved the product very much and enjoyed the love that was being spread within each piece of baked good and ice cream creation.


When I was at Project Eats this weekend I even saw Milk.Sugar.Love there. They had the cute cart I'm standing by below. They were serving treats and giving out tasty red velvet, birthday cake, and more ice cream sandwiches. What a delight. I love to see local business spreading treats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS