Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in Atlanta


What do you know about the school? Nothing. "Honesly, I heard of your school when I spoke with Kitchen Academy in Seattle, and realized I need options especially since Atlanta is where I see my self in the next few years". Indeed I am, I am opening this conversation based on an interview getting into Le Cordon Blue Culinary School, aka LCB. Speaking with one of the admissions director; Tanya Alustin on 9/11/2009 at 9:45, my life in the culinary world was about to start. At the age of 26 yrs old and finding a few of my nitches preparing tasty dishes and hosting a few small yet big in my eyes, events. Although, it just took one person about a four months ago to make me realize where my passion is. "Daisha your good in the kitchen and your presentation and taste is onn point you should consider this as a career". Determination, Passion, and drive allows you as an indiviual to make these decisions and dreams really unfold. At this point in my life its became a hard decision and believe me, I have had the best of the best tell me that I shouldn't do this, but that is why I am more determined. It's something that I believe, and only I, can make this dream really com true.


Walking in the halls of LCB after my interview with Tanya, I was eger to get my action plan going. Having a few exinterships in mind and talking about these throughout the tour maybe me think about how this would be an even better idea. My exintership is hours in the field I see myself working or possible getting a job in. I want to be in 2 years after school is going to be tough, but I know with the tools given, and the research I have to do Ill look back and say it was the best decision made. I'm ready to take risks, make changes in my life to really be the next food stylist in Rachels Rays magazine and work with amazing people in the industry to really show my talents, abilities and stregenths in the field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS