Dinner Entertainment

As most of you know I did a dinner for friends, and talk to them about why I’m going into this field. I wanted my friends her it from me and be able to have a gathering with everyone and celebrate my most obsessed and passionate hobby ever.

This dinner was really more about my first dish I have tested over and over and made to perfection. It was probably the most expensive gift I would ever give 12 friends, but they honestly hands down enjoyed this treat. I want to be able to reach many other people and invite them into my life and show the passion I have for cooking.


It’s been a tough business for me to get into, and since I don’t see myself being a chef for someone is really starting for the bottom and working towards the top. My networking strategy is first and for most really marketing myself. I am able to really make it happen as long as they give me a chance. I have been able to work in positions and do it because that’s what I am required to do.
Over the last two years working in the customer service, I’ve focused on why and what makes a person really enjoy being their and why they are satisfied. The ones who are most the powerful players in the industry we want to manage to keep happy and hear out them when they have issues. I don’t plan on spending too much on these individuals, but I want to make sure my fan basis focus on spreading the word about my new business.

Your customers are powerful individuals and able to help your reputation to outline what your company has to offer and what goal you are portraying. I want to attend events and know chefs, pastry chefs, and bloggers within the Northwest by face and name. I also want to be able to eat at locations and know what they are known for.

Today I share with you Braised Steak with caramelized onions with colorful green and red onions. This dish was inspired by the braised chicken meal and the pan fried salmon me and Gian Franco.
Gian and I started cooking each week preparing one meat and making several meals for dinner but learn gourmet cooking. I was the instructor and Gian cooked. It was for me as an individual to oversee the experience in the kitchen and be able to focus on prep cooking. This enabled me to see the kitchen from a distance in addition to learning the process to make it efficient each time I want to cook it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS