Happy Mother's Day

I've been getting messages, emails, and texts about what to get momma bear for Mothers Day. I don't normally celebrate this day with my mom. Although, I do make sure to send a card with my best friends mom. She shines in my heart and I love her to death. She has really helped me through the past few years to be ME.... I can't thank her enough. I always make an effort to make her cry (sounds sad), but when I talk to her or see her its hard because we are just crying most of the time. I have decided to share a few our of the normal ideas with you today....




1. I know I mentioned Mouth.com around the holidays, but they are #1 on my list this time of the year again. I will also share the promo card
Mouth

2. Have you thought about making your Wife bling again. I have friends who have been married for 10years and they LOVED the idea of me telling them to get their wine a new set of.....diamonds. You keep the setting and then replace the diamond. She will be styling and profiling..

Find a local Ma and Pa spots

Take a road trip and find a ring that is exactly what she wants.
I had a friend go to Canada and get a ring for his girlfriend, now fiancé (black diamond: rare: simple: yet exciting)
 
3. Take the kids for the day. Mommy wants a little time away. Sometimes the simplest things matter in life. I really enjoy a time away. Especially without a worry in mind. 

 
- Day Spa

- Shopping with her friends (give her the credit card)
- Brunch with the ladies at their favorite spot (maybe even make the reservations)
- Ladies Weekend Getaway (Book a "special" something when she arrives at the hotel)
 
4. I love things that I don't suspect. I'm sure momma would too. Check out a local bakery, favorite bagel spot, her favorite place to indulge and deliver it to her work (make sure you get ALL the logistics). She doesn't need to know what she is getting, but finding out how to get it to her. Follow through with the front desk receptionist at her job to ensure she got it.... (have a spy). a few spots in NYC and Seattle that have tasty fun treats and they deliver.
 
Seattle:
 
 
New York:
 
 
5. I think this is my favorite thing to do. I go to a local nursery and get a few of my mommas favorite flowers. She always has a garden going on and they always have HUGE sales around this time. I get some soil (organic of coarse) and re-plant the flowers, trees, bushes, plants that I find. I also make them look extra fancy. We did this last year for my friend momma and she loved it.
 
6. I love ETSY. Please check this website out it has a lot of fun things on this site. Maybe you're looking for a little something in particular they probably have it. Its almost as your helping out small businesses on the rise..
 
 
 7. See her list of groceries or errands and do them for her. I know this is a big deal, but take one of your kids. they have an amazing memory and usually know what mamma wants.
 
8. Check out Max Delivery. Its ONLY available in NYC. I love this site. you can get doughnuts at dough, meat, yogurt, sugar sweet sunshine, the pickle guys, Balthazar's bakery all in ONE order. filet mignon for 15.99 each (if its fresh) that's a deal. They delivery to you (day of). Beer and Wine. Honestly deals, daily deals, great items, fresh baked good. Check it out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS