Amber and Josh Borden

This was a magical moment & day. My best friend finally tied the knot.

Married on July 28th, 2010.










Simple & Elegant









One happy bride.



TRUE STORY

I (I'm the one to left, it’s a black and white photo, but I am still white, IDK what happen) currently was tending some flowers in my next door neighbors back yard. While minding my own business I heard a strange noise coming from a far. Someone was jealous of my great finds and approached me from the back. I looked up with a freighting look, mouth dropped, with nothing to say (which is hard to believe). The gentlemen said "Hi, what’s your name”. Even know I never heard "Daisha, don't talk to strangers" growing up I still had nothing. He said ok, "Well, maybe I can guess". He proceeded with Megan? Rebecca? Finally, with the name Fred? I chuckled, thinking of Fred from the Flintstones (that got me) and smiled like someone just found my little dog in the park. I was Joy to the world with awwww. From here out my name has always and will always be Fred.

Amber's dad was the gentlemen who frighten the dickens out of me. Later that year I meet Amber. Were like two crazy kids on a positive yet new journey in life each and every day. Amber and I were inseparable. Amber and I couldn't leave each others’ site, even when we were sick (we won’t get into the details: lice). I couldn't get a drink of water without her. Each day we planned out what we would wear and what we were having for dinner. Although Amber usually had chicken noodle soup. She and I were like this up until the day I left Zillah.

When I left I started my journey and she started hers. When I came home one weekend she was with a boy, the next living with him, and the next I found out his name and they were getting married. It's funny how things happen and how they can happen so fast. They will be together until the grow old, buying houses, and getting their first pet. They will enjoy life day in and day out. I'm very happy for her and to be honest I’m excited to be a part of their lives and see where their paths lead.

I love you Amber and hope the best for Josh and you.


BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS