Great Resturant Finds



Savannah, GA

First we are going to take a stop in Savanah, GA where foodnetworking southern gal Paula Deen shares her memorable meals growning up. Paula and her sons, Jaime and Bobby help with the marketing and maintaining their business "food in the home to you" theme. The family grew very fond of the people and the tourists bring many traditional homestyles southern meals. You can't leave Georgia without sitting down in one of the finest Lady and Sons or Uncle Bubba's. Enjoy!



Lady and Sons


102 W Congress St Savannah, GA 31401



Uncle Bubba's


104 Bryan Woods RdSavannah, GA 31410






Vancouver, WA

It really is a joy to come visit family, but when you are enoying family with great food makes it more memorable. El Tapatio is a resurant one exit from Vancoucer, Wa where you feel like home. I think the first time I went to this resturant my family was talking to the worker as if he was his own son: giving orders, asking for this and that. My uncle is crazy enough to always get us these Margarita's that are soo strong and he knows we can't hang. Although, one night I ended finishing it (finally) he said Patron shots (as if he didn't notice I hardle could drink the margarita). We did them and then I was ready for bed. Boy did I wake up with a headache. I really enjoy the atmosphere and their is a cold stone that delivers to us right next door. For some reason the carne ascada is to DIE for its cooked to prefection and goes great with the good conversation. When I go to visit them every friday is el tap night. If your in the area, please make sure you enjoy this great mexican resturant.



El Tapito

910 NE Tenney Rd # 105, Vancouver, WA 98685-2838









Seattle, Wa

Tup Tim Thai Food

118 Mercer Street, Seattle Wa 98119




Walking in this ma and pa place you would think humm...small, personal, and out of the middle of no where. It's amazing how much an experience can be with a great waitor. He was exceptional. It's been a few months since I ate here, but I went on a first date and researched for a thai resturant. It was a given with the reviews this would be the best place. We ate family style: Pad Thai, Red Chicken Curry, a Shrimp Stir Fry, and Rice. The chicken and shrimp was juicy in all dishes. The rice was especially cooked just how I like it. The shrimp was flavorful and nothing was to over seasoned. I'm really picky about eating at certain locations, but I will always speak highly of this place. If your in the queen anne area, by far this is the spot you need to scope out.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS