Joey's On Lake Union

My YMCA Going Away Party


Joey's
901 Fairview Ave N
Seattle, WA 98108

This is my favorite restaurant (if you know me you know I am NOT lying) was my favorite first date and the best introduction to Joey’s Lake Union. I understand this was here before, but I had never been and glad I did. I know the menu better than the waitress. HEHE J Joey’s has given me great menu ideas and festive ways to display food. From Birthday after birthday, to events, happy hour, and much more I have enjoyed many late afternoons and evenings.
Top Favorite “Have to‘s ”
1.) CHICKEN SOUVLAKI grilled chicken breast,
bacon, aged cheddar, tomato, onion and
roasted garlic aioli served with fries.*

2.) BABY BACK BARBEQUED RIBS slowly braised
in spicy honey barbeque sauce, with fries &
buttermilk dill coleslaw.* sometimes I get the chicken and ribs

3.) PANANG PRAWN CURRY BOWL stir-fried
with vegetables in a red coconut curry cream
with thai basil and peanuts.

4.) VIVA SALAD roasted chicken with sundried
cranberries, avocado, apples and feta with a
honey balsamic vinaigrette, garnished with cilantro.*
(It’s really that good of a salad to order
and you don’t share)..

I don’t know but all this talk about these dishes are making me HUNGRY…lets go to Joey’s.

We can’t forget drinks.

Bellini’s are delicious; margaritas are made to perfection, but let’s highlight the top three choices. Also 7 days

7 days of drinking
1.) Hump with friends Wednesday: Pomegranate Mojito or Vanilla Apple Mojito ($3.99)

2.) Equal opportunity Thursday: AMF Margaritas shaken or slush. (Always Double) ($4.99)

3.) Stoked about Tuesday: Super Nova Vodka Soda or Super Stoked ($2.99)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS