Molly Moons Ice Cream

Molly Moons Ice Cream
917 E Pine St(between Broadway & Nagle Pl)
Seattle, WA 98122

Talk about three months to finally get into this place (It has been on the mind, budget, and I was focused) It was the LINESSSS.....YIKKKEEESSS. I patiently waited until the right time, and it was perfect three kids and me.


I think the staff is great, but my impression of the staff wasn’t what I expected. They need to be enthused its ice cream for heaven sakes. Every time I mention Molly Moons, people having nothing but good news to tell me about their ice cream. I’m all about the experience; then again I know how they feel sometimes.


I really have to express the cleanliness of the environment. Molly Moons has a welcoming and spacious ice cream shop. Many I have been to are small. I look back on the days where lines are outside and realize this place holds a lot of people. I really can only imagine what it would be like. I enjoyed walking straight to a cashier and talking to her about never being there and how I would LOVE to enjoy an ice cream. I heard the salty Carmel is to die for. Remember I just came from fry fish down the street and my taste buds were a little off. Although, salty carmel wasn’t my favorite, but willing to try it in the future. I enjoyed the blueberry with a crunch. It was a great flavor and made to perfection. It was about 80 degrees outside and I was able to enjoy the whole thing without it melting. I have to say sometimes I think about my childhood and sitting outside for days eating an ice cream, but I had to scurry back to work.

Comments

  1. Glad you tried it finally! My new favorite thing there is to order the ginger ice cream and make it into a sundae (like one they featured there a few months ago called the "Ginger and Marianne.") It has ginger ice cream and is topped with candied ginger, whipped cream and hot fudge. So off the hook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS