Good enough to eat

I was out and about the other day heading to Upper West Manhattan. I hadn't eaten breakfast and decided to google a brunch spot. It was a little past 1000am and I was kind of getting a little hungry.

I found what was to be the best little kept secret on Columbus...

This place was a definite hole in the wall who had a line wrapped around the building, for the duration of my entire meal. I walked in and decided sitting at the bar makes sense and then I don't have to wait in line; alone and starving.

I walked in without a wait and sat down to have water and coffee in front of me within mins. I love that. I also knew it was going to be a great day.

I started to browse the menu, when I knew I had a taste of both savory and sweet. Ahhhh.....that's usually every single time. I decided to go with the pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I had yet another cup of coffee and one more because it was honestly VERY delicious. Most people would have had drinks, but I cant start my morning off with a drink. I started to look around and realized something was homie. It was a NON modern, but friendly, inviting environment. It had a little country edge with bathrooms that are soo adorable. They had cow clocks and wall decor, red and white tablecloth like look, where I knew I was in for a big treat.

Pancake with strawberry butter and maple syrup....delicious


I then were served strawberry pancakes with homemade maple syrup and delicious eggs and the bacon (NOT a fan of bacon anymore). I loved it. the pancakes weren't too dense and fluffy. They didn't absorbs all the syrup and in fact I didn't even use that much. It was overall delicious. I really liked it.

I hung out for a little longer,where i began my 20 blocks back to Columbus Circle. Oh wait, did I mention that I trucked a very long line to realize waiting in line wasn't even an option? I enjoy my weekly brunch.

Follow me on instagram where you will be able to view all these tasty treats and my food porm as some of you would put it.

Good enough to eat
http://goodenoughtoeat.com/
520 Columbus Ave
(At 85th Street)
New York, NY, 10024
212 496 0163


Next Cronuts......
please tell me if you have been here I need all the details.

Check it out....http://dominiqueansel.com/cronut-101/

its the NEW thing here in NYC. Lines for two hours long. BUT it seems like a great chill sunday would be perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS