Restaurant Week


Kellogg's diner
Brooklyn, NY (Williamsburg)
Train: G and walking three blocks or so F train
 I mean WE did come on Labor Day weekend at 200am
Menu: http://www.urbanspoon.com/cities/3-new-york/restaurants/31424-kellogg-s-diner/menu

Service was ok, one lady on the floor. The barback kept having to tell me to wait up. I had lots of questions and just wanted to know. I wasn't inpatient but really had some things to ask before ordering. She was running all food, cleaning and taking orders. I don't think that they knew it was Labor Day weekend. Two people should have been on the floor at least. It was insane...

The atmosphere is very diner like. Silver walls with that old school look and feel. I Iove diners a lot. The look, feel, and no judgement and you can wear whatever. Don't get me wrong, people watching is my favorite at diners. You defiantly get a lot of options on the menu as well. I ordered fritatta: veggie add bacon and cheese. I tried something new and it was delicious. The crisp veggies and bacon. It was very similar to Spanish omelette. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS