Brooklyn Label Review

Brooklyn label
www.brooklynlabel.com
Greenpoint


I had waffle, eggs, bacon, and coffee. The waffle was a little dry and didn't have that I want to finish taste, and the coffee was great. It wasn't that busy which was perfect, and everyone was welcoming and helpful as I made my final choice.

Lets Start off by letting u know they have stumptown coffee (from Oregon), which is the ONLY reason I came to this spot. This location opened up a whole part of Brooklyn I never saw or knew about. The atmosphere was great and service was good. The huge wooden tables were fantastic for large groups and defiantly gave it a modern yet home feel. The coffee was really good and then eggs were fluffy and flavorful. I will be back.

This neighborhood had it all. Food, shopping, and bars/restaurants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS