Cheers 2 Thai

Cheers 2 Thai 
Brooklyn (Williamsburg)
Thai food

Cheers is a great low key environment on metropolitan in Brooklyn. It's fairly new to this location. It's been here for about four months (August 29th 2013).

If u love thai food and great drinks come!!!!

I sat at the bar and was able to people watch and look at the interesting artwork.

They have this red like sculpture with salad spinners and fish and chip red baskets. It's defiantly something u should see. (I'm serious just come).

Objects on the wall consist of bird house! Window colleagues with lamps, stuffed animals: fluffy the car and gorilla. Upstairs is a great view to the bar and seating area. The back leading to the kitchen is a collection it's self. Make sure if ur in the being or good to check it out.

I started with a beach bum drink (10 bucks), Fried egg rolls and some cashew chicken over brown rice (extra 1). I like the egg rolls flavorful and bite size small and great for sharing (5 bucks).

The cashew chicken is really good with pineapple. The sauce was a little salty. Which if there is a chef back there he should know. It's something that bothers me when food is over salted, but I ate rice to bland it out. Chicken was juicy and veggies crisp I rather have that and be ok with the salty sauce. I really enjoyed it but won't order it again. If I did order it I will make sure they DONT add to much salt, because it was pretty tasty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS