Happy Hour in Seattle

As you may know I have left Seattle. Although I love still knowing about what I am missing...(Ugly Sweater Run: JELLY.....)

These are a few places I would love to go to again and some how I went back and wasn't to happy with.

Joey's University Village, Southcenter, and Canada
Drink and Food item daily specials. I went home for cinco de may weekend in 2014 and had the WORSE service in the world. I love Joeys but it has changed. I have lived in NYC for about a year and service is very different, so I was happy to be home. At the end of the day we received a gift certificate (which I cant use because I don't live there anymore), and NO apologies. ONLY the bartender who was our waiter (which doesn't make sense (we weren't near the bar) came to apologize. Its really the simple fact that NO one checked up on me, I didn't get my drink that i asked three people for. I mean really whats going on...I use to LOVE joeys.
Barrio's 12th /Pine- Capital Hill
Margarita, Salsa, guacomole, and Sangria

Blue C Sushi Southcenter and University Village
http://www.bluecsushi.com/default.aspx?ID=21
4:00pm to 7:00pm: 1.00 of martini's Mondays and $5.00 Wine Club on Wednesday,.

BluWaterBistro Leschi and Greenlake
I had my going away party here. They are personal and friendly. LOVE their food brunch or dinner. I have been here for Valentines Day with a man and also SINGLES ladies night. In fact this was the best place that I would say the best spot to go. Leshi is where I normally go. I love the view of the water in the summer and winter is even as beautiful. Call ahead or look on their website, they are always doing something fun and exciting.
http://www.bluwaterbistro.com/
HAPPY HOUR: 4 - 6pm AND 10pm - close

South Lake Union  this is the new spot to go for ANYTHING.
Catcus
Mexican meals and deals that are endless. The vibe is Amazon and Seattle's finest having fun. Its not to far from Westlake which was up and coming and now is the HAPPENING spot!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS