Kelloggs Diner Review

Kelloggs Diner

518 Metropolitan Ave. Brooklyn, NY
(718) 782-4502

(I mean WE did come on Labor Day weekend at 200am.)

Service was ok, one lady on the floor. The Backup kept having to tell me up to wait. I had lots of questions. I wasn't inpatient but really your taking an order. She was running all food, cleaning and taking orders. I don't think that they knew it was Labor Day weekend. Two people should've been on the floor at least. It was insane...

The atmosphere is very diner like. Silver with old school 60's theme. I Iove diners. The look, feel, and no judgement and you can wear whatever. Don't get me wrong, people watching is my favorite at diners. You defiantly get a lot of options on the menu. I'm defiantly talking about the food. HA

I ordered fritatta: veggie add bacon and cheese. I tried something new and it was delicious. The crisp veggies and bacon. It was very similar to Spanish omelette. I loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS