Zona Rosa (Mexican) Review


Zona Rosawww.zonarosabrooklyn.com
roof top deck
Brooklyn (Williamsburg)
Mexican food

This place has a great evening vibe. Sunday was packed (labor day weekend). It's a new place and doing extremely well.

The tacos were fantastic and I stuck with my traditional carne asada. Presentation was outstanding and loved the chips and salsa. I got a side of rice and beans (4bucks). I also got a tasty little bitch: watermelon jalapeƱo. Wow.... Delicious. #food#yummy#delicious#mexican#
wow#again. The bartender was extremely welcoming and new his stuff food and drinks. I feel comfortable when someone does.

Second time was on a date upstairs and the food and drinks were still amazing. I highly recommend you to stop by and check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS