Breakfast Burrittos (Laurie and Daisha's Style) W/ Samantha's Guacomole Recipe


Daisha's Breakfast Burrito


Breakfast Burrito Sunday












I love breakfast and can't live without breakfast in the morning. Every holiday has to be a tasty something. I've decided to share with you a tasty little dish. As you might know living in NYC has changed my way of eating and I'm very picky about where I buy my items. I prefer Trader Joe's over almost everything.

Trader Joes corn/wheat tortillas
4 eggs; whisked, cooked
4 slices bacon; cooked and diced
1/2 shredded cheddar
1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 avocado; mashed or sliced
Magic "Daisha " Sauce: ranch and ketchup

Directions

Add a little butter to the pan. Pour the whisked eggs to the pan until full cooked. Sprinkle cheese all over in the pan and add the diced bacon. Pan crisp the tortillas on each side, about 2 mins or until your desire liking. Assemble your burrito; Add egg tasty mixture, avocado topped with the magic "Daisha" sauce.

This is perfect served with home fries (NYC loves these), hash browns, or Trader Joe hash browns (found in the frozen section).

I love me some breakfast burritos, going back home my best friends mom always make these. Keep it simple & classy as she does. So my best friend doesn't like eggs, so I can't include her way to assemble her burrito. Her sister
on the other hand doesn't eat meat, but I believe she eats bacon!!!

Laurie's Breakfast Burritos

flour tortillas
4 eggs
6 slices of bacon
shredded cheese; cheddar
chunky salsa
ketchup

Directions

Add a little butter to the pan. Pour the whisked eggs to the pan until full cooked. Sprinkle cheese all over in the pan and add the diced bacon. Pan crisp the tortillas on each side, about 2 mins or until your desire liking. Assemble your burrito; Add egg, bacon, and cheese and top with a little ketchup of you like. That's the Heidi way.

Samantha's Guacamole
"Guac. is a MUST for this event Daisha"....

My friend Samantha is in LOVE with Guacamole, so this is dedicated to her....







2 ripe avocados
6 to 8 mini tomatoes; diced into 1/4 inch cubes OR 2 roman tomatoes (deseeded and cleaned)
2 slices of onion about 1/8 inch thick; chopped and diced (optional)
squeeze half lemon & lime juices
dash of salt and pepper (adjust to your liking)
garlic salt (optional).

Mix all ingredients together in a serving bowl. Taste it to ensure its to perfection. I'm including this on this post because I add this mixture to almost every single Mexican/Spanish infused dish. Its delicious and perfect for a crowd pleaser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS