Havanas / The Taco Shop / Hoboken

Havana, New Jersey
I joined the bar section for a little appetizers and Mojitos. I spoke with the bartender about traditional appetizers because I wasn't too hungry. He mentioned the spinach an cheese empanadas and the "croquettes"; I've had those before else where and wants something different. I decided to try a traditional mash potato with tasty ground beef stuffed and then deep fried with a layering of crust. They were served open and very hot, fresh and flavorful. I enjoyed everything about my dish. As for my jalapeno infused watermelon muddled with mint drink. It was perfect. Happy hour is served everyday (even weekends) from 4-7pm. I walked in at 530pm and boy was this the ideal spot. It was warm with the fire place roaring on the side of the bar, it wasn't took crowed and the service was ideal. Oh, did I mention this fabulous place is in Hoboken NJ, literally two blocks from the Path train! Ahhh, literally some place to check out (Newark Street, just off Washington). It's right next to the taco shop of you haven't been there it's amazing.


The taco shop is on first and Washington and I enjoy going to this spot for take out. UNLESS I went out around Hoboken then it's a requirement to relax and have their pork tacos. They are juicy and flavorful that is to die for!!

I love what Hoboken has to offer! I enjoy going around afternoon and hit up all the cute boutiques and fine "one and two pieces" to add to my wardrobe!

If you want something new to do in NYC take the path over and check out Hoboken.
JalapeƱo Watermelon Mojito












Other places to try;
The Original Cake Boss
Isla; featured on dining drivers and dives; Guy Feris show
brownstone pancake Restaurant
Espana (Spanish food)
Madison Grill
Malibu Diner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS