Presto Pizza

I have been here two times and was never hungry. I finally went with an empty tummy. I walked in about 900pm and wanted some wine with my pizza. Unfortunately, they don't sell alcohol, but they recommended I walk to hollywood liquors, find something, and bring it over. Which is perfect. I got an apple cider "shock top" and Red Moscato wine. I had a plain slice of pizza and watched The Interview (movie they had a TV). It was a great three hours spent in another setting. The original Presto Pizza resides in West new York right next to the 60th pool (summer time only). It was a great evening, quiet. I spoke with the two staff in the front and the delivery guy Mike. They were friendly, personal, and we laughed all night long. Its a small spot, but the foot traffic was unbelievable. People were coming for whole pizzas, personal pizzas, and slices after their long day at work. Great spot to check out if you are in the area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

Planning a Birthday Party

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS