Tolani Wine Bar

410 Amsterdam Ave, NY 10024, 212-873-6252
Brunch/Lunch/Dinner and HH 4:00 - 7:00



Sunday Super Bowl Weekend was when three of my friends got together for brunch. I ended up meeting up with one of my friends in the waiting area with our cup of joe.


We waited until are other people in our party arrived. As soon as they arrived the waitress began right away serving each of us a glass of their tasty Bellini juice. We purchased a group-on which allowed all of us to enjoy 1 hour of tasty treats (which really ended up being 2 hours). Sometimes people tend to get a great vibe with the groups I hang out with and tend to give us a little more than normal.

We started looking at the tasty menu and the waitress was amazing and she ended up explaining in depth about the menu and really how it is ideal for this and that. She also mentioned everyone getting a few items and sharing them, but we  all ended up getting our own items. We ended up spending 10.00 (with tip included), which would normally be $200.00 for four people. We had an amazing time. The staff was friendly, the environment was welcoming and NO white table cloths, yet it was a wine bar. My thought use to be that all European/Wine bars have white table cloths, which isn't some place I prefer to dine. Therefore I would avoid them, but this was a great spot.

I ordered a B.L.T sandwich with a heaping amount of French fries that was "perfect" to make my dish complete. My other two friends treated themselves to the salmon and feta omelets. Another tried an omelet with bacon and cheddar served with rustic wheat bread. It was lite but filling. The last dish which I have added an image was honestly SOMETHING I've never seen before.












Layer homemade like nacho chips with drizzle cheese (more like a gouda/white cheddar and possible paprika for a kick and some green chills for a kick) or possible a white crème sauce. I did see some tomatoes and onions diced up with sprinkling of cheese with two fried eggs. When you get the dish you open the eggs up and the drizzle action happens. I thought this was a very different breakfast dish. I will defiantly recreate this dish to my likes and give it a little kick of coarse.


I really would recommend this place to friends, family, people coming in from another state or country. It has a great atmosphere, culture, and the rustic feel is ideal for a great night out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

COUPONS, SHOPPING w/ COUPONS, and USING COUPONS

Planning a Birthday Party